Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is C++ programming a career?

I've taken an interest in C++ and such computer related things. But I want to know if it is something that can be a career that pays well or simply something like a side hobby.





How long does it take to "master" C++ programming and is it something anyone can do just by reading books or is it complicated like becoming a doctor or scientist or something like that?








(And thank you for the many short, stupid answers I will receive out of a few good responses)

Is C++ programming a career?
Can be. I started with basic. Do you know how old that is? Last one I liked was Turbo Pascal. Not near as in depth as c++. It is very similiar to c. If you can do Pascal you should take on c++. These days C++ is where its at. It is very robust. I believe a lot of programs are based on it. These days with computers evolving and programs getting larger it will be an ongoing learning and relearning task. So would it be a career? I think so. Lastly I was told C++ is a hackers dream. Web page design is a money maker. Too many people in networking. Hope this helps.

orchid cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment